Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

>I'm 12 now (almost 13(Birthday 4/25)) and I make better programs than that!!

Okay then, you're lucky you got started with early computer programming
then...  I didn't come to this list and say I had an ethernet network
(10B-2 backbone, 10B-T sustems) connected in 6th grade all by myself (my
mom and dad don't know anything)...  Continue this thread and it will
proove you are here only to try to boost your own esteem by attempting to
put others down...  I could also tell all of the 14 year olds that I just
got done making a protable MP3 player...  Did I?