Re: Re: A82: Mac?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A82: Mac?

I have softwindows, and have not figured out how to compile on it, so let me
know how you do it, maurano.

As for the rest of you, there is a program called CAZ (let me know if you've
heard about it-by the way, I didn't make it) that allows assembling for all
Z80: including ZSHELL and the ti83.

If you have used this program, let me or any of the others know how it is.
 But for now, however, I have to find the exact address (for all of you who
are adventurous, just search Macintosh+Z80 [and maybe caz, but you'll
probably get a bunch of movie reviews and junk] on AltaVista).