A82: Re: Idea for the new asm shell's name

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Idea for the new asm shell's name

-----Original Message-----
From: ilya winham <ilyamojo@geocities.com>
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: 28. september 1997 04:52
Subject: A82: Idea for the new asm shell's name

>Dines, why don't you call the new asm shell 'AURA'. That sounds pretty
>cool, and starts with an 'a' so it will be close to the top of the prgm
>menu. If you don't use 'aura' I would also reccommend using Ash then.
>
>(I didn't pick aura because it was close to aurora, it was just one of
>my vocabulary words for school :P)

I do not like names like aurora, fargo and usgard I would rather have
something which ZShell, OS-82, Ash .. Just something which in someway gives
you a hint of what the program is.

>BTW: I know you don't have much time to work on the shell but how far
>have you and Jason gotten, who's doing most of the work?

As we said earlier we would rather not release that kind of information,
because if we takes longer time than we think people might start bugging us.
The work is not going very fast, Jason started at college and i have just
had too much to do at the university. I am getting more time for
programming, but the last few days i have used my time on finding the ti82
and ti85 basic commands (yesterday i think i found the rest of the rom
functions on the ti85. The function i would takes a token as input and then
starts the function.). We are doing the shell together so we each do what we
have time for.

Dines