Re: A82: Upcoming Games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Upcoming Games

> ADAMMAN: How soon till version 1.1 of SameGame?
>
>  T. Hruska: Expected release date of Squarez?
>
>  Waffy: Version 1.1 of vexed? Duckhunt? Pacman?

first of all, Thomas isn't doing Squarez, he's doing SQRXZ
as for me, I have some things to work out, such as the strange and
unexplained bug in the port of Jimmy Mårdell's Input routine.
do you think I should just release 1.1 now (with the ROM 19 bug fix, along
with some other features) and then just concentrate on 1.2?
I guess this is probably what I'll do.  Give me your feedback

~Adamman