Re: A82: Hruska's AI potential -? (Mainly to Hruska)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Hruska's AI potential -? (Mainly to Hruska)

Well that ain't going to happen, 68k<->z80, but I'd be interested in how Hruska
will do a Zshell kit. It isn't just different ROM calls, its screen size and disp
controller, and lots of stuff. If he could pull it off, it'd be great, but I
think we'd be better spending our time looking for usefull ROM functions. (Like
all those neat ones on the 83. Man, I wish TI'd of supported ASm on the 82s. I
saw that list, division, rand, multiplication, and it almost made me run out and
get an 86.)

> How long until we see Ash <-> OShell-82 <-> OS-82 <-> ZShell <-> Fargo <->
> Fargo II ? :-)

Follow-Ups: References: