Re: A82: 2 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 2 questions

At 08:24 PM 9/21/97 -0400, you wrote:
>what if I wanted to display an 8x8 sprite stored at the bottom of the program
>like this:
>%01011010
>%10100101
>%11000011
>%10000001
>%10000001
>%11000011
>%10100101
>%01011010
>and what if I wanted to fill the entire screen with a drawong?

Download the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit v1.0.  It contains a routine
called SpriteDraw which will draw ANY size (non)clipped (non)transparent
image at any location in the GRAPH_MEM.  I also have written a demo using
virtually every routine that I've written that fills the screen with an 8x8
image (although it can be pretty much any size with a little editing).

Hope I could be of help,

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org