Re: A82: Game Wizard v2.0 released

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:37 PM 9/19/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> program before you try it.  Shining Light Productions only allows THE BEST
>> demos, games, and utilities out to the internet community.  I would not be
>> releasing this unless it were.
>
>What exactly is Shining Light Productions? Are there other members?

Shining Light Productions is my D.B.A. (Doing Business As) name.  Its kind
of like a trademark that you can identify yourself as.  Its basically what
you would call a home business.  There are no other members.  Most people
don't want to be a member because of my high expectations.  Since I am a
rush-here, rush-there type of person, I set high standards and expect to
meet every one of them.  Take Decsent v1.0 for instance.  I said that I
would create it no matter how long it took.  (Here's the heart attack
part).  It took only 6 months to create and one set of batteries.  My goal
was accomplished (even though it is extremely SLOW and LARGE...but its
TI-BASIC), but I finished it with pretty good looking graphics, a level
editer, and basic Descent principles.

>Just curious.

Well, now you know.  BTW, like my sig?

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com