Re: A82: Re: Game Wizard v2.0 Internal Secrets

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 05:23 PM 9/19/97 +0200, you wrote:
> I have never tried Game Wizard (i do not ned to cheat in games :-) ), but i
>was wondering what happens when the calc APDs and Game Wizard is running ?
>If you are using the buffer for storing vars wont they get messed up then ?
>
>Dines

If you mean the Automatic Power-Down feature of the calc, you are wrong.
The calcualtor will NEVER do an APD (i.e. turn off without pressing any
keys for a while) with Game Wizard running.  HOWEVER, if you press the [ON]
key in ASH with Game Wizard running, it will crash the calc.  I constantly
refresh the memory where the APD is located.  I thought of this before v1.0
even came out, preventing any problems.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org