Re: A82: Re: Calc Crashes - KEY_HAND, _GETKEY

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Calc Crashes - KEY_HAND, _GETKEY

We hope that this will be changed in the new shell. The way we plan to
make the shell it should be possible to use the KEY_HAND function even if
it uses relocation.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or