Re: A82: Fix Spaze Invaders please!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Fix Spaze Invaders please!!

 >I have thouroughly tested it and have yet to experience a crash (ROM
18.0),
>it used to crash a lot when I was using the buffer supposedly situated at
>$8581, but that is no longer used, instead, 768 bytes defined at the bottom
>of the prog are used. The only other thing that might be acting strangely
>is the buffer at $8228, which is used quite a bit.  (I could add another
>defined space, but this would tack an additional 768 bytes on to the
>already large program, and I have been told that $8228 is very safe to use)

The buffer at 8228 is save to use. The buffer at 8581 should nto be used in
any asm program, since it is not safe at all. I know that it was used
because i listed it the docs, but that is an error (i forgot to delete t´he
entry before releaing the doc).

>Dines, you mentioned something in a previous message about Spaze Invaders
>possibly being the problem, it could very well be, any ideas as to what
>might be happening based on the crashes experienced?

When ever i run Spaze Invaders my calc crashes, therefore i think it is
likely that it is the problem. I have never had a look at the source code
for the game so i do not kno why it happens, but if you want you can mail it
to me and i will have a look at it.

Dines