Re: A82: Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Maybe Oshell was perfect *AND* Here is the plan!

One interesting thought-

I have had the shell crash once or twice on my 82, but largely I've had no
problems. (Every night after school, I do however send over a backup or two, as
I crash the thing with another one of my poorly made programs.). I have an old
ROM vers 18. All my friends have ROM 19s, and they seem to be needing a new
backup every day. Is this just some funny coincidence, or did TI do something in
version 19?

BTW: Dines, when is Columns for Ash 3.0 going to be released?