Re: A82: Re: ASM shells crashing calc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: ASM shells crashing calc

>  First of all i am pretty sure that the dummy vars are not the problem, nd
>  the misreported size is not a problem either. The main problem with you
>  method is that  the problem occurs as soon as you start the shell, so even
>  if you only started it once that way your calc could crash. Interrupts are
>  possible way of starting a shell, but if you do not use the ints for other
>  things than starting the shell i think it is a wast of space (the int
table
>  takes up 257 bytes). Jason Todd and i have been talking about adding a
>  feature like this, but nothing is sure yet.
>
>  Dines

hey, that's an idea
i though before that ints starting the shell would be very pointless, but if
you used the table for other things (game wizzard, a timer, a ctrl+alt+del
thing), it might be better
as for the break function, I was going to work on that but anyone would be
free to do it.  just make it reset every part of the RAM except the VAT and
the user mem.  I dont know if it would be possible but it would be kewl

~Adamman