A82: ASM 82 Page Announcement

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ASM 82 Page Announcement

Hey there peoples. I've been maintaing the ASM 82 Web Page and for the
past month or so, you've probably noticed nothing has changed. There are
many reasons for this, of which I won't explain on this list 'cause my
personal life stays within the confides of my head and the psycho
therapist. Heh. Anyway, because I don't have the time anymore, if someone
else would like to continue this page, I'd be MORE than happy to hand
over the files, pages, images, and whatever else. The only thing you
cannot have....the web space. =) I'll still be contributing to 82 ASM
with games (expect 1942 sometime this year, followed (hopefully shortly)
by Off-Road Racing), help files, and whatever else I whip up. My schedule
is hectic though...do my best for the people! =)

		-Scoobie

"Indulgence in proclivities will never lead to ultimate solace despite
the most rightgeous of efforts."
			-R.G.

Follow-Ups: References: