A82: Converting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Converting

"Just" my 2 cent (they're actually worth a lot more):

I've just played Spaze Invaders for the TI-82, and without doubt: it's
currently THE game for TI-82 (which doesn't mean too much).
Andrew van Dollen has made an excellent job converting it from the TI-83
format. I wonder if he or someone else could publish some methods and
thoughts on how to port from different calculators to the TI-82? That would
really be a breakthrough, and we could expect a flow of "new" games
entering the TI-82, if more people knew how to convert them and thereby
learning some advanced assembler.

Erik