Re: A82: New TI82 asm shell (Ash+OS82 !)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: New TI82 asm shell (Ash+OS82 !)

It is our plan to do it that way, this also makes it possible for people
to chose an interfce they like. If the function which makes itpossible to
start asm programs using the orgm command is included, this also menas
that some poeple might be able to use the loader without a shell (giving
youa really small shell).

Dines

_______________________________________

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/

On Mon, 1 Sep 1997 ESDavid@aol.com wrote:

> How about making the shell and the asm loader separate?  That way, someone
> could write a graphical interface or something else to suit there needs
> without having to write an entire shell(loader) themselves?
>

> David Phillips

Follow-Ups: References: