Re: A82: Re: 82p file hacked!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: 82p file hacked!!!

So instead of asking for the information you just sat down and found,
asking might be easier :) I have a paper which i did long time ago about
the ti82 file types it contains the format of almost all the 82* files, i
just have not had the tiome to publish it yet.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk