From: The Weilers <gnsmv@midwest.net>
To: Assembly <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Saturday, October 18, 1997 5:18 PM
Subject: A82: some wierd mess-up

> I was playing Zetris 1.1 on my calculator, and then I played SameGame 1.3.
I exited the shell.  I decided to press "2nd+mem" a bunch of times.
Eventually, it came to something that I think was a line and half of normal
TI-82 stuff, like what you can type in.  I pressed enter, and it said
"Error: Memory".  I did this a few more times with the same result.  I think
I may have gotten back into Ash during this time.   Eventtually, it came up
with a bunch of wierd stuff that scrolled really fast down the screen.  It
quit that and I pressed clear.  It started to do that again, except up this
time I think it was scolling up.  I just took out a battery and didn't let
it quit this time.  What was going on?!?!?