A82: LIGHTS OUT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: LIGHTS OUT

I would like to know if ANYONE out there owns a Lights Out.  You know, the
little handheld game made by Tiger Electronics.
Well, I lost that little instruction book that comes with it.
I need someone who has a Lights Out and the manual to email me
Anyone who has one should email me.  Email me personally, send no messages to
the lists.  And NO, Lights Out Cube does not count.  DO NOT send me email
asking what Lights Out is.
I need the info in the instruction book.  I think it has an appendix of all
levels and how many moves are allowed for each.  This is what I am interested
in.
I hope someone can help me
I am making Lights Out for Ash 3.0 and need all level info
Thanks in advance,

~Adamman