Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,85,86)

No, I mean install a predefined set that can not change- defined by the shell
author. Stuff like point on, dm_hl_deci, and grph_clr that are used in a few
programs already would be usefull. It would just kill the need to do a #include
"graph.inc", because they would already be on the calc. Point on is used by 2 or
more programs already, so just putting it in the shell would save space. I know
that this is not a true library, because you can't pick and choose, it would
make programs smaller than they currently are.