Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Fw: Proposed open operating system/gui/shell (CalcOS-82,83,85,86)

I understand the pain of having 10 different library .82ps on your calc. How
about this: put the functions INSIDE the .82p of the shell (Example: ash.82p has
INSIDE of IT the point_on/off routines). That way, there is only one file on the
calculator, but the most common functions are inside that file. How about it?