A82: XCalc homepage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: XCalc homepage

In response to the rapid developments by others in this field, I have constructed the XCalc homepage.  This is where all information on XCalc will be displayed.
	The address is http://www.stuytech.com/VirtuTech/xcalc.html
	Plug for a great school webzine: www.stuytech.com
	Plug for all of my other crap:  Look around the VirtuTech directory.
	The entire site (VirtuTech) is still under construction, but hopefully this page will answer most questions involving what we hope to be the OS of the future for the TI-8x series.
	All comments should be directed to my personal email address, not to the lists, for I don't think that another flame war is appropriate.
	Finally, TI-85 development has gone rather smoothly.  We hope to release an alpha by December, but hopefully, a beta, with an official release in February.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator