Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

> Well first of all Same Game Rocks!! However, when you press [del] to
>  undo your last move the score isn't undone.  Thats why my high is
>  10320!! Maybe you should fix this. And in a later version a 2-player
>  versus mode would rock!!! (BTW there is NO bug in samegame which crashes
>  your calc, I know for sure, many people have that, and some only that
>  game, and haven't had one calc crash yet!!)

oh yeah, there will not be a versus mode in any version of SameGame because it
is basicly worthless, a redo of action mode.
besides, what else does Insane Game have left?  The fact that only the
original Insane Game 85 has versus mode makes it special :-).  Marty told me
that.

~Adamman