Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

> Well first of all Same Game Rocks!! However, when you press [del] to
>  undo your last move the score isn't undone.  Thats why my high is
>  10320!! Maybe you should fix this. And in a later version a 2-player
>  versus mode would rock!!! (BTW there is NO bug in samegame which crashes
>  your calc, I know for sure, many people have that, and some only that
>  game, and haven't had one calc crash yet!!)

actually, I fixed that bug.  It only happens when you get a match of 17 pieces
or more, because no matter what your score you are always changing the msb of
it.  I accidentally misalligned the score so that only the lsb is undone.
whoops
for now, take advantage of the bug :-)

~Adamman