Re: A82: Re: Crashes!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Crashes!!!!!

Perhaps your problem with slippy is you are turning it off while in the
level window. A friend was using a borrowed calc to play slippy. When he was
done, it had garbage on the text screen, and slippy would not show in ash
(It was there, with a blank name). He said he did 2nd+on. I assume he did it
while in KEY_HAND slippy. This will cause a crash in any relocated (ash3)
prog. Other than this simple thing, I think there may be a real problem- a
while ago it crashed my calc, but I deleted it after I beat it.

I have not had any problem with columns, nor my friends since I released it.
Its the same as the ash 2.0 version, with the PROGRAM_ADDR things removed,
and any other changes due to relocation. I did take out the intro stuff,
though. My calc crashed about twice. If it crashes, its likely a game/prog,
not Ash.