Re: A82: Crashes!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Crashes!!!!!

All of the complaints about ASH crashing like crazy IS crazy. I've been
using Ash 3.0 for a month. I've passed it on to a few people and it hasn't
crashed for ANY of us. And we use math a lot for our Precalc class. Maybe
its a volatile game you have that I don't, or a different ROM version
causing this. I have ROM version 19.0. However I don't have space
invaders.

And yea, sure OS-82 never crashed for me, but I like the Ash format, and
at the time, ash had more games than OS-82 so I stuck with ASh.

I figured someone should defend Ash, so I am.
=)

http://cyberspace.org/~deanny/
Dean :)