A82: Re: Programs messing up my calculator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Programs messing up my calculator

 When these problems where last discussed on A82 i suggested that every one
with these problems mailme the list of programs they had been using and i
would then try to find out which programs caused the error. ONE person mail
me this kind of info. So i do not think that anyone know which programs
causes the problem.

The only program i know of which causes problems is Spaze Invaders version
1.0, these problems have been fixed in version 1.1.

If the problem is that the prgoram messes up the last entry buffer try doing
the following so identify some possible problems (this will not find all
programs but some).

Load the backup with the shell to your calc.
Put the program on your calc
Run the program once
Press 2nd Enter a lot of times (until it repeats)

If the calc crashes you have found a programwhich contains an error if that
calc does not crash the program might contain other kinds of errors.

Dines