A82: NASRWARP 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: NASRWARP 82

        Hallo, for my new game, I needed some really big sprites...and
Putsprite, altho fast and great, can only handle 8*X Sprites. With
Hruska's new routine, I didn't use it cause it looked somewhat
complicated to use, and I couldn't tell if it worked for OS-92 or Ash
(didn't feel like reading it). So i converted NASRWARP...for OS-82, and
the source is included. Someone is welcome to look at the source, and
use it--it's not even mine, all i did was convert it. Pretty simple to
port, too. Gots to go now, any questions/comments/flames just mail
back..hehe..
                        ~Kurai Highsmith