RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

Have a look at 82-ROM.TXT.

LINK RUTINES

RECEIVE BYTE : 26ACB
SEND BYTE : 269AD

(taken from the last page of 82-ROM.TXT)

These are the addrs in romversion 19, if you (or someone else) finds the
addr in the other rom versions, you can just use the rom functions.
Otherwise, have a look at the function and make a copy of it in your
program like it is explained in the 85 docs on using the link port.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk