RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: Lites Out (now an expander thread)

well, to the z80, input is input.  for long words (32-bit?), they could be done byte by byte until it's all processed.  annoying to do, but possible.
Also, there's a "hacking the 85" file on ticalc.org (i think, and maybe one for the 82 as well)
those might have what you need.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator