Re: A82: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: your mail

I could remove Ash from the program menu (i think), but i think having it
there is a nice way to start the shell. Also another var like L1 and L2
might make people confused (A lot of people have asked me about l1 and
l2).

Dines

_______________________________________

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk
WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Bennie R Copeland wrote:

> one idea could be where its not on the prgm menu but you run the asm
> programs they way you do regular ones
>
> On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 23:13:34 -0800 "Cory Crooks" <badman@velocity.net>
> writes:
> >I think it should be named AAAAAAAA, that way it'll appear at the top
> >of
> >your prgm menu....

Follow-Ups: References: