A82: Re: your mail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: your mail

1) if you just want to do a jump, jr Label will work.
2) To display a number the easiest thing is to do the following
 ld l,b
 ld h,0
 CALL D_HL_DECI
3) This question is answered in the FAQ (found at ticalc.org). Ash stands
for Assembly SHell, like the UNIX shells Ksh and Csh.
4) FX Screen Reverser will reverse a picture (very slow). By altering the
pixel_on/off rutines you make it a lot faster (block read/write one column
at a time).

DInes

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or