Re: A82: Re: A83: thanx..more int info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: A83: thanx..more int info

I don't think it would make a difference. Unless TI has a wrapper running only
over those assembly programs executed via Send(9, it wouldn't make a difference.
It is only a different way of getting into asm mode.

(So- did TI plan to have ASM support on the 83, or was it a bug/beta only feature
that was left in :)