Re: A82: Re : Some Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re : Some Questions

Approximately. The Z80 in the TI8xs HAS NO CRYSTAL. Therefore, to have a
constant speed, you would need constant power. Alkalines do not provide this.
Therefore, the TI82 can NOT tell accurate time. You would need to constantly
recalibrate to adjust for losing battery power. Do not believe anyone who says
it can be done. It can not. Period. Whatsoever. At all.