Re: A82: The new shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: The new shell

I have tried to get in contact with Jason, by i get no replys. Therefore i
am going to work on the shell alone, untill i get in contact with him. If
i finish the shell before i get in contact with him I will call it Ash 4.0
and not include his name ! If he has not done any work at all why should i
then include his name ?

I find it important that we do not continue to have two shells, so if
Jason returns to this list and wants to work on a shell, he will be
welcome to join the project. Therefor i do not think he will start working
on a new shell alone.

I have been thinking about removing the PRESS ENTER thing, but i have not
yet decided wether i will do it or not. I am currently looking into other
possible solutions, and wether i will remove it depends on what i find.

Dines

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@post1.com or
       c958362@student.dtu.dk