A82: FAQ at ticalc

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: FAQ at ticalc

I have just send a list of Q&A's concerning the TI82,Ash,OShell-82 and the
TI85 emulator to ticalc.org. So soon the FAQ should contain Q&A's on these
subjects too. If any of you have any additional questions which should be
added mail the guys on ticalc, if the answers can be found in the faq we
(hopefully) wont have to keep answering the same questions on this list.
Besides that i should hopefully make it easier for beginners to start using
Ash/OS82. Maybe some one who knows OShell and Os82 could add some more Q&A's
to that section.

Dines