A82: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

First of all, Dines, do you really expect to keep this new 'shell'
completely under raps and not say one word on it ever? come on now, be
realistic, what is there to hide? All I am asking for is just a few
words on how it is going, what will make it better than Ash, and when
might it be finished. That is all, no more, no less. Just answer this
question once and I'm sure everyone can rest. Now, question number two,
Since you are probably the best 82 assembly programmer to date, how's
about making some programs? Just something useful would be nice. Or just
finish converting Columns to Ash3.0, whatever.

Subject two: assembly programmers? where?
I would just like to know who is programming what and when something new
will be released? And just how many people (out of about 100) that are
on this list plan to make some assembly games/programs. Right now there
are very few people actually programming games in assembly for the 82 -
this has got to change. More people need to get involved to keep the 82
'alive'.  I don't know about you but more and more the 83 and 86 are
sucking the life out of the TI-82. The 82 can compete with the 83 if teh
programs are made. In conclusion, I know you are thinking "well why
don't you do something?" Well, I am. Currently I am finishing up
Avalanch 82asm (working out the bugs) and that will be released soon. I
am also working with this-other-guy on a TI-82 memory expander/Infrared
link/Indiglo screen (which he made, not me) information. Once I have
this information I will send it to the list. And one last thing, look
for a brand-spankin new 82 site opening January 1st 1998! It will rock!
Until then keep on compiling!!