Re: A82: Damn bugs!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Damn bugs!!!

Look for jumps in between push/pops. Look for modifying of coordinates that
would cause something to be displayed off screen. A 16->8 bit load won't get
past tasm. Other than that, go through the code, reading it as if you were
the calculator, figuring out what it would do, and what would happen if you
had different values for each register. In this fashion, you can find most
bugs causing immediate crashes. To say more, you'd need the source.