A82: Re: Channel Takeover

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Channel Takeover

        I'd just like to point out, that altho I don't know if Bryan
Rabeler (Allah on irc) took over the channel this time, he has done so
in the past many many times. Anything else he tells you regarding that
is a lie. On that basis, I can understand why the Ti-Files people would
think Bryan Rabeler (who -represents- ticalc.org) would have taken it
this time, since he has done so many times before. Until someone steps
forward and claims the role of asshole, I won't scoff at anyone
pointing a finger at ticalc.org, represented by the oh-so-Saintly Bryan
Rabeler. That's sarcasm, by the way.
                                        ~Kurai
P.S.--if there's one thing i can't stand, it's self-righteousness, so
Bryan Rabeler, get off your high horse...just cause you may not have
taken it this time doesn't make anything different.