Re: A82: compilingasm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: compilingasm

At 04:36 PM 6/29/97 -0400, you wrote:
>How do you change an asm file into an object file
>do you use Tasm?
>where do I get that?

Tasm v3.0.1 will change your asm code into an object file.
You can download Tasm v3.0.1 (NOT Turbo Assembler) off of
<http://www.ticalc.org> (Sorry I can't give you a specific address, TI-CALC
was down at the time of this writing).  You will also need the updated
<tasm80.tab> file (located in the same place as Tasm).  The same area will
also contain two different invaluble Z80 instruction sets.
Finally, visit <http://www.algonet.se/~mja/calcs.htm> to learn how to use
the compiler and the internal workings of the TI-85 (although the page is
great for learning to program Z80 assembler for any calculator).

Hope I could be of help.
Signed,
Thomas J. Hruska

|----------------------------------------------------|
|             Shining Light Productions              |
|      "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"     |
|                                                    |
|   C/C++ programs                                   |
|   QBasic programs                                  |
|   JavaScript                                       |
|   TI-Basic                                         |
|   HTML                                             |
| Search for our web site at                         |
| www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504/      |
| We use a dynamic web server for most of our        |
| documents!!!                                       |
| Soon to go to a full JavaScript 1.1 web site!      |