RE: A82: TASM Help Needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: TASM Help Needed

On Thursday, June 26, 1997 9:10 PM, Thomas J. Hruska[SMTP:thruska@tir.com] wrote:
> I am trying to learn how to program assembler for the 82 and I want to know
> where I can find an easy to understand tutorial.  I'm just trying to grasp
> the basics of how TASM works.  Actually, what would be better than a
> tutorial, is if someone would kindly go through and extensively mark up
> every line of the "Graphbuf Test 1" OShell-82 source code.

Well... the Graphbuf test probably isn't the best source to start learning from.  I'd recommend Jimmy Mardell's page, http://www.algonet.se/~mja.  It's *very* helpful on learning Z80 assembler (even though it's for Zshell)  Ash is basically the same, so there isn't much of a switch :)
	Later,
	Sam
--
Sam Davies <sdavies@mail.trilogy.net>