Re: A82: Shells

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shells

"Anthony Cummings" <zatar@mail.aros.net> writes:
>I have two questions. I downloaded ash2oshl.zip I used th compile file
>to compile columns 3.0.  It created columns3.82p.  What do I transfer to

>my calculator.  I have rom version 16.0.  Included in the ash2oshl.zip
>was ash20.82b and oshell82.82b.  Do I just transfer my the columns.82p
>file or transfer anything else.  Sorry for the questions this is a
little new
>for me, with the computer transfering etc.
>					THX,
>						Anthony Cummings
>						zatar@mail.aros.net

Currently both Ash 2.0 and OShell-82 2.0 support ROMs 16-19, so you'll
have no problem there. Here's what you need to do.

	1.) Transfer Ash or OShell to your calc. It will ask you if you
want to 	     continue and you want to press Continue, but note
that it will erase 	     everything that's on your calc.
	2.) Transfer the program of your choice (Columns 3.0) and run the
Shell. 	     <OShell: run prgmSHELL - Ash: run prgmASH>
	3.) If everything worked you should see the program name in the
shell. 	     Press enter on the program title and voila!

			-Scoobie