A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here is today's update on the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit:

Jul 19, 1997:  I spent most of my day going pouring over the source code
for my sprite routine after I crashed my calculator five times in a row.
At 8:30pm (after staring at the source for three hours), I came across a
line of code that was in the wrong spot.  It was supposed to change the
zero flag but was later cancelled out by an ADD instruction along with a
pop af...therefore putting it in an infinite loop.  Oops :)  160 lines of
code (for a single routine) is no walk in the park when it comes to bugs.
I have yet to test the updated program.  I now have a zillion sprite
routines on my hard drive, and I thank everyone who sent me one.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org