A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here is today's wonderful update:

Jul 17, 1997:  The sprite routine is just about done.  I estimate that it
will be about 150 lines of code when I complete the first working version.
I hope to optimize the code enough to cut the size down by 1/3 (making it
only about 100 lines).  Not bad for all the additional capabilities that
PutSprite (55 lines of code) for the 85 has.  I am hoping to make this
somewhat faster than NASR WARP but unfortunately it will be slower than
PutSprite.  Oh, by the way, I've decided against making the kit shareware,
although I would like people to tell me periodically (like once every
couple of months) what they think of the product.  However, I am always
open to suggestions on making this kit better.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org