A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: ASH <-> OShell (Info.)

Here is today's update on the ASH <-> OShell-82 Development Kit:

Jul 12, 1997:  I've got the single pixel routines completed, I just need to
finish getting the _GRBUFCPY_V support added.  I think I've found a way to
optimize that routine to get maximum speed from it.  I plan for the third
release of the kit to come out sometime next week.  Oh, look for something
very exciting in the upcoming graphics library.  Hint:  Upper-left corner =
(0,0).

LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS TO BE IN LATER RELEASES:
Multi_Key routines (will be able to detect multiple keypresses)
Sprite routines (2D object routines)
More ASM source code
Descriptive help on any Z80 command at the touch of a button

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org