A82: Any help you need, just ask me :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Any help you need, just ask me :)

Hello,

I just recently checked out ticalc.org's A82 archive and I see a lot of
questions about TI-82 assembly language.  Now that I've subscribed to it, I
am forced to read any new questions :).  So, I will make a deal...  I will
[try my best to] answer all important TI-82 asm questions as long as the
inquiring developer supports OShell-82 (version 2.5 is the latest, and it
is bug-free... now you can have any number of programs to run).  You can
guarantee an almost immediate response from me if you direct your e-mail
straight to toddlers@erinet.com.  That's all for now, and I hope you all
enjoy OShell-82 2.5 along with Tunnel and Knight Moves.  My next game
should be finished later this week (I'll be out of town all next week, so I
basically have until Saturday 07/12/97 afternoon).

Thanks,
Jason Todd
Alphasoft