Re: A82: Progress/Wish List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Progress/Wish List

There's always room for a RPG. =) If you do decide to make that web page,
maybe we could concentrate our efforts? I just recently created an ASM 82
page (http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/2364/asm82.htm), which
contains the most recent versions of the available shells, up to date
compilation tools, help files, and games. If we combine the pages, we not
only eliminate the mindless surfing from page to page, but we could have
the best 82 site out there. If anyone else is interested in making an
official 82 web site, e-mail me. Let's bring some order to the Net. =) Do
for the 82 what TICALC.ORG and the TI-Files (http://ti-files.home.ml.org)
did for the TI-8x. I'm more than willing to donate space (about 4 MB),
the time, and sanity to make this happen.

			-Scoobie