Re: A82: Progress/Wish List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Progress/Wish List

> I am looking for ideas as to what to program for the 82 and I don't want to
> repeat anything that is already being done.  So I am willing, if you send
> me your ideas and/or current projects, to make a page which would contain
> programs being done and programs that people would like to see.
>
> 	-Andrew
I, unlike others, have not started on the games ASM for the 82 yet. (For
those of you on the 92 fargo list, I'm the unknowing idiot) but I have,
with the help of Dines Justesen's code to a simple character display
program, started on my way on the 82 ASM...
I have started on a Root simplifier (Like square roots, etc.....) and need
to know how I could have some one type a number in, and use the smallest
(Or close to smallest) ASM routine. I have a program that turns off the
calc and leaves it in ASH and when turned on stays there (Unlike 2nd-on
which exits before turned back on)
But as for wish list, I think the previously sent out list (I forget who
did, sorry) but those are some good ideas.
I may look into some.
Another idea: I don't think the screen is big enough on the 82, but a
solitaire game possibly? I know the 92 has many versions (But it has the
screen space!)
P.S.: Stick with writing ASH ASM, because OShell's shell screen has a
problem when you start to get too many programs to fit on screen. It
starts programs you didn't select and other crazy stuff.
(Sorry if this has been broadcast already, maybe it hasn't, but I'm new on
this list and haven't looked at the archives of past mailings.)

Dean :)