A82: MacASM82 is HERE!!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: MacASM82 is HERE!!!!!

Hello, all of you impatient Mac friends...

I finally have the script completed.  It makes TI82 programs in no time.  It
converts out files made by CAZ into the commonly known TI82 programs.
However, I don't know where to release this package of goods, so if you want a
beta version right now, you'll have to give me your email address in a reply
to this message.  Also, I would like to get this out and around, so if anyone
would like to put it on their pages, etc, let me know.  This thing has to get
out of the realms of my computer and into the world! Horray, so it goes to
show...people CAN do useful things on their holidays.

The entire thing will be Stuffit Archived, so if you don't have some
unstuffing utility, you'd better get it fast. Finally, I'll try to get this
out as soon as possible, but I'm only going to be tailoring to peoples'
requests this once. I would prefer not to be bombarded with requests from now
until WHO KNOWS WHEN...

Thankyou,
Matt Stack