Re: A82: Crash problems :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Crash problems :)

That's Link82's fault.  That also happens with all (most?) OS82 programs.
I've never tried running Crash, but you can't send OS82 programs to your calc
with Link82.  You have to use WinLink82.  They use unrecognized chars also.

On this subject of linking:  I've noticed that with the 82 and 85 you have to
select receive on your calc when sending from computer to calc (or send files
using the calc).  On the 83 and 86 you can send/receive all from the computer,
never having to touch your calc.  It also shows how much ram is left on the
calc and such.  Is this a feature of the 83 and 86 or is it just newer link
software?  I'd always thought the link protocal was the same for all calcs.

David Phillips
esdavid@aol.com