Re: A82: What's the deal?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: What's the deal?

Wrong! have and play Little Dude 1 and Dying Eyes on Crash. You will
soon find out that when you exit one of the games CrASH will be screwed
up and then you'll have to reset your calc. The problem with Little Dude
is not because of the game. It only happens when you have less than 6000
bytes free. So, the person who said there was a problem, try to play
Little Dude with nothing else on your calc, I promise there will be no
problem. I even beat the game and had no problems.
~Ilya